All information regarding student testing results, assessments, medical evaluations and other personal information is confidential and guided by professional ethical practices. In addition, WinTestPrep will abide by the following terms regarding confidentiality of students and/or guardians:
- In the course of providing services to and/or performing my duties I may have access to hard copy and/or electronic confidential information.
- "Confidential information" includes, but is not limited to, family and student name, contact information, details of student school achievement, family history, educational evaluation, whether received in oral, documentary or electronic form.
- I will not solicit confidential information from any source beyond what is necessary to perform my duties unless authorized by parent/guardian.
- I will not discuss confidential information in any setting or forum except when performing tasks directly related to my duties.
- I will not discuss confidential information with any person, unless specifically authorized to do so for purposes of performing my duties.
- I will only discuss confidential information with authorized persons in an area where privacy can be ensured.
- I will not distribute confidential information in any written or documentary or electronic format to anyone unless specifically authorized to do so, as appropriate, for purposes of performing my duties.
- I will not remove any confidential information, either physically or electronically, from workspace unless expressly authorized in writing (electronic communication)
- I will return all confidential information in my possession upon the completion of my duties, and I will not keep any copies of any information, in any format, to which I have gained access.